Being one of the most popular social mediums, Facebook has become an integral channel for those with a business looking to target specific audiences to generate increased revenue.
If you're looking to boost your skills and learn effective ways to promote on the channel, the Facebook Marketing
short course created by Social Media College has been designed to help increase opportunities where you can connect and build an online community, either as a freelancer, business owner or agency.
Why should you do this course?
- Boost your sales and number of customers on Facebook
- Increase and maximise the effectiveness of your campaigns
- Create opportunities where you can expand and reach a wider audience
- Jonathan Tanner, the CEO and Co-Founder of Social Media College will be your instructor. He has spent over 15 years working with over 50 businesses in helping them use social media to boost their revenue. Jonathan has worked with a wide range of startups and companies, and has a strong passion for social media marketing.
What will you learn?
- Create engaging and impactful Facebook strategies
- Develop your understanding and use of Facebook Ads
- Target and segment specific audiences
- Boost community engagement across online audiences
- Create new sales opportunities through Facebook marketing
Who is this course for?
- Business owners or freelancers looking create new opportunities and boost their online presence across Facebook.
- Agencies wanting to improve their revenue streams and nurture their Facebook channel.
- Social media influencers who want to learn how to monetise content and collaborate with businesses to grow their following count on Facebook.
- Marketing professionals who want to further their knowledge and find ways to increase their ROI for existing clients. This course can also help them advance their skills in campaign management as well as review and analyse data to target prospective customers on Facebook.
The Facebook Marketing short course will have you learn to target a wider audience, as well as maximise your return of investment no matter the budget.
This course will also equip you with the skills needed to be a pro at Facebook Marketing, helping you create campaign objectives that help boost sales and connect with prospective customers.
In just 20 hours, you'll have a unique skill set that can help you plan and execute Facebook Marketing strategies that allow your channel to reach new heights for your business or agency.
The duration of this course is up to 20 hours, comprising 10 modules.
As part of your studies, you'll receive one-on-one mentor support and have full access to the course for up to 6 months through Social Media College. You'll also be able to join an exclusive Facebook group where you can connect and collaborate with other social media marketers.
All activities in the Facebook Marketing course has been designed so that you can completely tailor it to your own business needs and industry.
If you successfully complete this course, you'll be able to:
- Develop structured and engaging campaigns that increase likes
- Identify and target optimal customer segments for improved ROI
- Understand how to setup and implement campaigns that work
- Learn how to analyse the results of paid-for campaigns
- Implement tracking and retargeting functions to maximize budgets
- Access tools, tips and techniques to create killer ads
- Establish a trusted presence and following on Facebook