We are proud to partner with Social Media College and their award-winning and innovative online learning content - designed to ensure Upskilled students gain the essential skills and knowledge needed to establish successful careers in social media.
The LinkedIn Marketing
short course created by Social Media College will have you tap into the professional network, creating social media campaigns that work - helping you connect with prospective customers and create B2B sales opportunities for your business.
LinkedIn Marketing is all about raising brand awareness and building rapport with community members, so this short course can help you develop the skills needed to make your content marketing efforts work and create impact.
Why should you do this course?
- Learn how to create strategies that help develop personal and brand awareness
- Maximise your lead generation opportunities on LinkedIn
- Build your skills on LinkedIn Marketing and be an expert in the social media marketing space
- Nathanial Bibby will be your instructor for this course. He is one of the world's leading LinkedIn marketers and social media strategists, and is known for his work as Managing Director of Bibby Consulting Group, Founder of LinkedInsider and creator and host of the weekly series, LinkedIn Heroes
What will you learn?
- Create a professional LinkedIn profile that stands out
- Build audience engagement and authority through organic and paid content
- Identify key connections on LinkedIn to maximise B2B conversion
- Find ways to generate new sales opportunities
Who is this course for?
- Marketing professionals looking to create a professional and lasting presence on LinkedIn and wanting to identify new business opportunities.
- Business owners needing to develop new lead generation techniques and increase conversation rate of enquiries.
- Sales professionals who need help to build a network of prospects to generate revenue on LinkedIn.
- Students & Job Seekers looking to polish their online presence on LinkedIn to help expand their job opportunities.
The LinkedIn Marketing
short course will help you execute social media campaigns on the platform, helping you build authority and engagement with your followers and increasing opportunities for B2B sales.
In just 20 hours, you could become an expert planning and executing strategies on LinkedIn Marketing, making your content marketing opportunities on the platform count.