Are you an entrepreneur or business professional looking to put your best foot forward online? It's time to boost your knowledge and skills in all things personal brand, and we have a course that can help you do exactly that.
The Personal Branding
short course created by Social Media College is perfect if you're looking to increase opportunities to connect with others - either to help improve your employment outcomes, provide mentorship advice or simply build an online presence where you're a person of influence in your industry.
Why should you do this course?
- Learn what it means to have a personal brand and to own it
- Build your credibility and establish professional connections in your industry
- Provide leadership and build authority around your personal brand
- Andrew Ford will be your instructor. He has been a leader in the digital marketing and branding industries for over 15 years and has worked for household names in the global tech business like Hewlett Packard and IBM.
What will you learn?
- Have a clear understanding of your personal brand and the intentions behind it
- Cultivate and define your personal brand identity
- Plan and execute a comprehensive personal brand strategy
- Learn how to establish your social media marketing assets
- Leverage your connections and content
Who is this course for?
- Entrepreneurs wanting to stand out on social media and give themselves a competitive advantage.
- Freelancers & Consultants looking to integrate their personal brand with their business and using it to its full potential.
- Social media influencers wanting to monetise their social media profiles and create opportunities of collaboration and networking, which boosts their following online.
- Marketing professionals who are keen to generate business leads and establish themselves as experts in their industry.
It's not an overnight job to build a solid personal brand, which is why this short course is ideal for those wanting to make an impact either as an entrepreneur or consultant.
Building a solid personal brand can help you tap into other career opportunities or make meaningful business connections with people in your industry.
In just 20 hours, you can gain the skills needed to build a solid personal brand identity, helping you create impact across your social media assets.