Are you wanting to boost your leaderships skills and be a person of influence in the workplace? Our Statement of Attainment in BSB50120 - Diploma of Business (Leadership) (For Existing Leaders & Managers)
will give you the opportunity to flourish in your role, giving you the training needed to lead the team effectively, while also creating a space of harmony and collaboration between your team members.
You'll also learn how to communicate effectively and gain some relevant transferable skills that can help you lead by example and build a team that is highly productive, inspired and engaged in key projects.
What will you learn?
- Be confident in your problem-solving skills and ability to support working relationships
- Have the opportunity to create a team that instils a positive culture, and boost your decision-making skills
- Strengthen your skills to be an effective communicator in the workplace
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for anyone interested in boosting their skills in leadership and management, or needing further confidence in empowering others to feel inspired within the workplace.
The Statement of Attainment in BSB50120 - Diploma of Business (Leadership) (For Existing Leaders & Managers) is recommended (but not limited to) for those in the roles of:
- Business Managers looking to sharpen their skill set in communication and wanting to connect with their team members to build meaningful work relationships.
- Team Leaders that want to increase their confidence in decision-making, problem-solving and communication.
- Consultants wanting to effectively utilise their project management skills to lead the team and have them stay on task.
Why should you do this course?
- Receive an industry-recognised certificate of attainment in advanced leadership and management. This means that if you complete this course, you'll receive a certificate that acknowledges your unique skill set, which you can share to potential employers and your peers.
- Access to exclusive learning content, as well as additional resources. Upskilled has access to video platform sites like LinkedIn Learning, giving you the opportunity to tap into more resources that can support you further with your assessments.
- Ideal for busy professionals in management looking to gain new skills in a short time frame. We understand that most people's schedules are busy, so we'll give you up to 6 months of access to the course, giving you time to study at your own pace and the added flexibility of balancing your other commitments.
You'll have access to the Short Course in Advanced Leadership and Management
for up to 4 months, giving you time to study at your own pace and the flexibility to develop your skills.
From learning effective communication strategies to building supportive relationships in the workplace, this BSB50120 - Diploma of Business (Leadership) (For Existing Leaders & Managers) will help you own your leadership and management role while also gaining important transferable skills that can help you become a better leader and empower others.
This course comprises three units that will provide you with the training needed to gain advanced skills in leadership and management. By the end of your studies, you'll receive a Short Course in Advanced Leadership and Management, which will provide you with recognised skills as part of your professional development.
The duration for this course can take up to 6 months, depending on your skills, experience and expertise.
In this course, you'll learn to:
- Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
- Manage team effectiveness
- Lead communication in the workplace
Other personal skills you may learn along the way include:
- Team collaboration
- Problem-solving skills
- Decision-making strategies
By choosing Upskilled, you'll gain access to supplementary resources that can help with your studies. These inclusions aim to enhance your online learning experience, making it interactive and engaging. These include:
- Access to Upskilled's customised learning platform, MyUpskilled
- Student Support Team
- Specialist trainers
- Online tutorials
Video content access to:
Recognition of Prior Learning / Credit Transfer
You may be eligible for Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) or Credit Transfer (CT) provided that you have supporting evidence of any prior education and work experience. This can either reduce your study load or shorten the duration of your course. Prior to enrolment, please speak with your Education Consultant for further details.
Following enrolment, you can request further information from Student Support. A trainer will then be assigned to assess your eligibility for RPL and/or CT.
Looking to upskill even further?
Did you know that if you complete the, Short Course in Advanced Leadership and Management
you'll have done units that are recognised in the full qualification BSB50120 - Diploma of Business (Leadership).
This course is a great step up if you want to receive a nationally-recognised qualification, helping you make your mark in your leadership and management role.
This course will have you undertake summative and formative assessments, write reports and/or create a portfolio, and participate in role-playing scenarios. You'll also be working on a variety of projects that require your own research as well as answering various written/oral questions that apply the theory you learn into practice.