We are proud to partner with Social Media College and their award-winning and innovative online learning content - designed to ensure Upskilled students gain the essential skills and knowledge needed to establish successful careers in social media.
Looking to sharpen your skills in social media marketing in a short time frame? Our Statement of Attainment in 10904NAT - Diploma of Social Media Marketing will equip you with the skills and knowledge needed to plan social media campaigns with confidence. You'll also gain specific skills in content marketing, optimising social media campaigns and advertising.
This course is ideal if you're a freelancer working towards providing social media services to your clients, or if you're a consultant for an agency looking to gain quick skills in optimising social media campaigns online.
What will you learn?
- Write compelling content through effective content marketing strategies to engage online audiences.
- Maximise opportunities in social media advertising for an organisiation.
- Improve organic reach on non-paid social media activities.
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for anyone looking to have an excellent grasp on key social media marketing skills, either in a marketing capacity or related role.
The Short Course in Social Media Marketing is recommended for (but not limited to) those in the roles of:
- Freelancers or self-employed marketing professionals looking to expand and offer social media marketing services to their clients.
- Marketing assistants wanting to learn the best ways to optimise social media campaigns for both organic and paid activities.
- Students eager to learn the core skills in social media marketing and pursue further studies in the field.
Why should you do this course?
- Receive an industry-recognised Statement of Attainment in social media marketing skills. This means that if you complete this course, you'll receive a certificate that acknowledges your unique skill set, which you can share to potential employers and your peers.
- Learn job-ready skills in social media marketing. This short course will give you a competitive advantage since the assessments have been designed to give you practical skills in social media, preparing you for further study or be an additional skill set in your career as a marketer.
- Ideal for busy professionals looking to gain social media marketing skills in a short time frame. We understand that most people's schedules are busy, so we'll give you up to 4 months of access to the course, giving you time to study at your own pace and the added flexibility of balancing your other commitments.
You'll have access to the Short Course in Social Media Marketing
for up to 4 months, giving you time to study at your own pace and the flexibility to develop your skills.
If you're looking for the opportunity to learn skills in social media marketing so you can further optimise campaigns online, the Short Course in Social Media Marketing
is the perfect starter course if you're wanting to learn social media skills quickly and expand your repertoire as a marketer.
This course comprises three units that will provide you with the training needed to gain skills in social media marketing. By the end of your studies, you'll receive a Statement of Attainment in 10904NAT - Diploma of Social Media Marketing, which will provide you with recognised skills as part of your professional development.
The duration for this course can take up to 4 months, depending on your skills, experience and expertise.
In this course, you'll learn to:
- Plan, implement and manage content marketing
- Plan, manage and optimise paid social media advertising
- Plan, conduct and optimise organic social media marketing
Other personal skills you may learn along the way include:
- Strategic thinking
- Organisational skills
By choosing Upskilled, you'll gain access to supplementary resources that can help with your studies. These inclusions aim to enhance your online learning experience, making it interactive and engaging. These include:
- Access to Upskilled's customised learning platform, MyUpskilled
- Student Support Team
- Specialist trainers
- Online tutorials
Video content access to:
Recognition of Prior Learning / Credit Transfer
You may be eligible for Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) or Credit Transfer (CT) provided that you have supporting evidence of any prior education and work experience. This can either reduce your study load or shorten the duration of your course. Prior to enrolment, please speak with your Education Consultant for further details.
Following enrolment, you can request further information from Student Support. A trainer will then be assigned to assess your eligibility for RPL and/or CT.
Looking to upskill even further?
Did you know that if you complete the Short Course in Social Media Marketing you'll have done units that are recognised in the full qualification 10904NAT - Diploma of Social Media Marketing.
This course is a great step up if you want to receive a nationally-recognised qualification, helping you make your mark in social media marketing.
This course will have you undertake summative and formative assessments, write reports and/or create a portfolio. You'll also be working on a variety of projects that require your own research as well as answering various written/oral questions that apply the theory you learn into practice.
Hear from our students about their experience studying with Upskilled: