If you're looking to boost your project management skills, our Statement of Attainment in BSB40920 - Certificate IV in Project Management Practice will provide you with the training needed to gain introductory skills in managing projects within the workplace. Employers value those with project management skills, particularly in work environments where staying on-task with multiple projects is essential in producing successful outcomes.
This course is suitable for those working in a project support or roles where project management skills are required.
What will you learn?
- Provide support to team members who need to apply project scope management techniques
- Evaluate the effectiveness of time management across projects with scheduled activities
- Enhance project outcomes by effectively planning and contributing to the continuous improvement in projects
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for anyone wanting to develop their skills in project management so that they can produce better outcomes for work-based projects.
The Statement of Attainment in Project Management is recommended (but not limited to) for those in the roles of:
- Project support officers who work autonomously and apply project management skills in a variety of work contexts.
- Small business operators that are members of a project team who don't necessarily work on overall project outcomes but want to learn valuable skills to provide further support.
- Business professionals wanting to boost their skill set in project management and be highly sought-after by employers.
Why should you do this course?
- Receive an industry-recognised certificate of attainment in project management skills. This means that if you complete this course, you'll receive a certificate that acknowledges your unique skill set, which you can share to potential employers and your peers.
- Access to exclusive learning content, as well as additional resources. Upskilled has access to video platform sites like LinkedIn Learning, giving you the opportunity to tap into more resources that can support you further with your assessments.
- Ideal for busy professionals in project-based work looking to gain new skills in a short time frame. We understand that most people's schedules are busy, so we'll give you up to 6 months of access to the course, giving you time to study at your own pace and the added flexibility of balancing your other commitments.
You'll have access to the Short Course: Introduction to Project Management
for up to 4 months, giving you time to study at your own pace and the flexibility to develop your skills.
Whether you're someone already working in a project support capacity or a professional looking to gain valuable skills in project management, this course will provide you with the training needed to be across the fundamental concepts of project management to help you deliver projects with successful outcomes.
This course comprises three units that will provide you with the training needed to gain skills in project management on a fundamental level. By the end of your studies, you'll receive a Short Course: Introduction to Project Management which will provide you with recognised skills as part of your professional development.
The duration for this course can take up to 6 months, depending on your skills, experience and expertise.
In this course, you'll learn to:
- Apply project management scope techniques
- Apply project time management techniques
- Apply project quality management techniques
Other personal skills you may learn long the way include:
- Working autonomously
- Strategic thinking and planning
- Team collaboration
By choosing Upskilled, you'll gain access to supplementary resources that can help with your studies. These inclusions aim to enhance your online learning experience, making it interactive and engaging. These include:
- Access to Upskilled's customised learning platform, MyUpskilled
- Student Support Team
- Specialist trainers
- Online tutorials
Video content access to:
Recognition of Prior Learning / Credit Transfer
You may be eligible for Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) or Credit Transfer (CT) provided that you have supporting evidence of any prior education and work experience. This can either reduce your study load or shorten the duration of your course. Prior to enrolment, please speak with your Education Consultant for further details.
Following enrolment, you can request further information from Student Support. A trainer will then be assigned to assess your eligibility for RPL and/or CT.
Looking to upskill even further?
Did you know that if you complete the Statement of Attainment in BSB40920 - Certificate IV in Project Management Practice (Scope, Time & Quality), you'll have done units that are recognised in the full qualification BSB40920 - Certificate IV in Project Management Practice.
This course is a great step up if you want to receive a nationally-recognised qualification, helping you make your mark in your project management role.
This course will have you undertake summative and formative assessments, write reports and/or create a portfolio, and participate in role-playing scenarios. You'll also be working on a variety of projects that require your own research as well as answering various written/oral questions that apply the theory you learn into practice.