We are proud to partner with Social Media College and their award-winning and innovative online learning content - designed to ensure Upskilled students gain the essential skills and knowledge needed to establish successful careers in social media.
Looking for a highly practical, self-paced course on social media strategy? Look no further and consider studying the Social Media Strategy
short course created by Social Media College - designed to ensure that you receive the training needed to plan, design and execute social media campaigns that deliver successful outcomes.
Why should you do this course?
- Ensures that you're trained in planning effective social media campaigns as part of your marketing objectives
- Learn how to get the best results with your digital advertising spend
- Become an expert in social media strategy either as an in-house social media specialist or business owner
- Jonathan Tanner, the CEO and Co-Founder of Social Media College will be your instructor. He has spent over 15 years working with over 50 businesses in helping them use social media to boost their revenue. Jonathan has worked with a wide range of startups and companies, and has a strong passion for social media marketing.
What will you learn?
- Identify your target audience and objectives for social media campaigns
- Choose the right platforms that deliver maximum results
- Craft effective social media strategies that produce successful outcomes
- Utilise paid ads and influencers to meet campaign objectives
- Implement social media strategies using set budgets
Who is this course for?
- Business owners or freelancers looking to create new opportunities and boost their online presence across social media.
- Agencies wanting to improve their revenue streams and nurture their social media assets.
- Social media influencers that want to learn how to monetise content and collaborate with businesses to grow their following count.
- Marketing professionals who want to further their knowledge and find ways to increase their ROI for existing clients. This course can also help them advance their skills in campaign management as well as review and analyse data to target prospective customers.
Whether you're an influencer looking to boost your community engagement or a business owner wanting to expand your digital presence, this short course will have you create new opportunities that can help improve revenue across a variety of marketing channels.
In just 20 hours, you can build successful social media campaigns that create a lasting impact, helping you create content that can elevate your digital presence!
The duration of this course is up to 20 hours, comprising 9 modules.
As part of your studies, you'll receive one-on-one mentor support and have full access to the course for up to 6 months through Social Media College. You'll also be able to join an exclusive Facebook group where you can connect and collaborate with other social media marketers.
All activities in the Social Media Strategy course has been designed so that you can completely tailor it to your own business needs and industry.
If you successfully complete this course, you'll be able to:
- Understand buyer stages and their impact on strategy and content
- Put your social media strategy in the context of your organisation or personal brand
- Conduct a social media audit on your existing presence
- Assess consistency, performance, SEO, brand and competitors
- Write objectives and KPIs that drive and measure performance
- Develop audience personas to target with relevant content
- Choose the right channel to suit your organisation or personal brand
- Understand content categories, purpose and formats
- Collaborate with your audience and influencers for greater engagement
- Plan in detail for budget, resourcing and management
- Analyse data metrics to gain insights and continuously improve