LinkedIn Learning provides training to millions of people through comprehensive video packages and easy to follow courses. Learn from industry experts by streaming courses taught by passionate instructors with real-world experience.
Their teachers are effective, passionate educators, who are also respected authorities in software, creative and business fields. They're here to share their expertise with you with courses in a dozen different disciplines. There’s always something new to learn.
Using LinkedIn Learning
Once you have logged into MyUpskilled, and authenticated with LinkedIn Learning, you can watch on your schedule, from any device—anytime and anywhere.
Learn With LinkedIn Learning - a trusted Source of Knowledge
Learn what you want, when you want, from LinkedIn Learning's entire 5,000 on-demand library.
And that’s only a few reasons why LinkedIn Learning is so great.
- Unlimited access
- New courses added weekly
- Learn on the go
- Save and prioritize courses
- Watch what you want
- Expert teachers
- Top-quality videos
- Inspiring documentaries
- Searchable transcripts
- Certificates of completion
Frequently Asked Questions
What is LinkedIn Learning?
LinkedIn Learning provides a vast online library of instructional videos covering the latest software, creative and business skills. Taught by accomplished teachers and recognized industry experts, LinkedIn Learning is a high-quality resource for students, faculty and staff looking to develop skills in Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, design and animation, project management, marketing, social media and a wide range of other topics.
How do I access LinkedIn Learning via Upskilled?
Upskilled students receive complimentary access to the entire LinkedIn Learning library. As a first time user, to create your own profile you can use the LinkedIn Learning authentication link which is inside your MyUpskilled learning portal.
Where should I start?
View the ‘How to Use LinkedIn Learning’ course video on LinkedIn Learning to learn how to find, access and view LinkedIn Learning tutorials. Check “All subjects” and “All software” to see the range of further help also available to you.
How can I get help with my access?
Contact student support on 1300 469 853
How can LinkedIn Learning support me?
- Keeps you current on technology
- Tracks your individual training progress
- Inspires you to be more effective and productive
- Lets you learn at your own pace — anytime, anywhere
- Supplements curricula and teaches technical skills outside of class
- Provides certificates of completion you can post on LinkedIn
- Offers personal and professional development
What are some popular LinkedIn Learning courses?
On average about 25 new courses are added each week!
- Windows 10 Essentials
- Time Management Fundamentals
- Windows 7 Tips and Tricks
- Camtasia Studio 8 Essential Training
- Project Management Fundamentals
- Up and Running with Cloud Storage APIs
- InDesign CS6 Essential Training
- Spreadsheets e.g. Excel 2013: Pivot Tables
- PowerPoint Presentations
- Word for Mac
- Achieving Your Goals
- SPSS Statistics Essential Training
- Setting Up Your Mobile Office to Work from Anywhere
How can I get the most out of LinkedIn Learning?
- When you need help with software (e.g. making a PowerPoint) check LinkedIn Learning for help.
- Set aside a half an hour every week for online training.
- Visit LinkedIn Learning, via MyUpskilled regularly for a listing of new and updated courses.
- Watch the Welcome video of a course to familiarize yourself with the website.
- Use bookmarks to mark favourite videos or courses.
- Download exercise files before viewing courses and practice applying knowledge as you go.
- Subscribe to the LinkedIn Learning blog RSS feed, and follow LinkedIn Learning on Twitter and Facebook.
What are some relevant LinkedIn Learning courses?
|Introduction to Graphic Design
||Illustrator CC Essential Training
|Photoshop CC Essential Training
||After Effects CC Essential Training
|InDesign CC Essential Training
||WordPress Essential Training
|HTML Essential Training
|WordPress Essential Training
||Google AdWords Essential Training
|Java Essential Training
||PHP with MySQL Essential Training
|Foundations of Programming: Databases
||Foundations of Programming: Fundamentals
|Word 2013 Essential Training
||PowerPoint 2013 Essential Training
|Excel 2013 Essential Training
||Access 2013 Essential Training
|Time Management Fundamentals
||Project Management Fundamentals