The current average salary of an
IT Business Analyst
is $85,000 - 105,000 annually
Business analysts formulate system requirements, develop system plans and documentation, evaluate existing IT systems and design/modify new systems to meet requirements. They offer guidance and advice on what IT requirements and solutions will best fit the business.
Read more about the information technology industry.
An IT business analyst gathers, documents and analyses the IT needs of the business.
- Ability to liaise with stakeholders
- Good time management and presentation skills
- Documentation and writing skills
- Excellent communication skills to interact with clients, users, management and developers
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills