The current average salary of an Logistics Supervisor is $66,000 - 106,400 annually
Logistics supervisors coordinate a number of resources to deliver a product or piece of merchandise to a required destination. Employment for logistics supervisors to 2019 is expected to grow very strongly. Employment in this large occupation grew very strongly over the last five years.
Read more about the logistics industry.
Logistics supervisors oversee the planning, organisation and implantation of systems designed to receive, store and supply merchandise or products.
- Schedule deliveries and pickups with transportation companies or internal staff
- Manage a warehouse stock inventory based on predicted requirements
- Oversee and supervise logistics personnel
- Use computer systems to monitor performance levels and quality control
- Ensure compliance with health and safety and other legal requirements
- Use predictions to allocate staff according to need