The current average salary of a marketing research assistant is $46,000 - 56,700 per annum
Market research assistants are responsible for a range of tasks related to advertising and sales. They usually work with a marketing manager. Employment for market research assistants to 2019 is expected to grow strongly. Employment in this very large occupation grew very strongly over the last five years.
Read more about the marketing industry.
Market research assistants support business growth by undertaking research into sales-related factors such as product mix, pricing and competitor activity.
- Undertaking detailed research as directed by marketing managers
- Preparing research documentation and dealing with logistics
- Communicating with a range of stakeholders and outside organisations
- Handling correspondence related to a variety of projects
- Analysing both quantitative and qualitative data
- Collaborating with team members as directed