The current average salary of an
is $55,000 - 72,000 annually
Marketing officers perform tasks related to the maintenance, establishment and enhancement of brand awareness. Employment for marketing officers to 2019 is expected to grow strongly. Employment in this very large occupation grew very strongly over the last five years.
Read more about the marketing industry.
Marketing officers are responsible for the development and implementation of advertising campaigns and other marketing activities.
- Liaise with managers and clients to understand marketing requirements
- Plan and create advertising campaigns to meet marketing strategy requirements
- Use analytics to monitor the success of advertising campaigns
- Keep abreast of technological and digital advances related to marketing
- Be aware off and act upon predictions for global future trends
- Offer advice towards the development of specific marketing strategies, including market share, distribution channels and product mix