The current average salary of an Program Coordinator is $60,500 - 80,500 annually
A program coordinator develops, oversees and reviews the organisation’s programs, projects, services and contracts, liaising with other teams and senior staff to complete a project successfully. The sector is poised for growth. There will be around 109,000 openings over the next 5 years.
Read more about the project management industry.
Program coordinators help develop, administer and monitor administrative and human resource tasks.
- Attention to detail and good organisation skills
- Good at problem solving and taking initiative
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to organise oneself as well as a team
- Motivated to achieve targets and foster a good team environment