The current average salary of an
is $68,000 - 88,000 annually
A project administrator oversees the different phases of a project, ensures it runs smoothly and is completed on time by monitoring its progress and creating reports for managers. The sector will grow, with around 109,000 job openings over the next 5 years.
Read more about the project management industry.
Project administrators organise the project team by facilitating, reporting and analysing all aspects of the project so that it runs smoothly.
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Attention to detail to monitor and control project variables
- Good communication skills to coordinate with team members to ensure the project is completed on time and on budget
- Ability to motivate a team and make sound decisions
- Motivated to achieve targets and foster a good team environment