The current average salary of an
is $65,000 - 84,000 annually
What does a project coordinator do?
Project coordinators are responsible for planning and organising a business project, typically reporting to a project manager. Employment for this role is expected to grow very strongly to 2022, from 113,300 workers in 2017 to 121,700 by 2022. 109,000 job openings are expected over this time from workers leaving and new jobs being created.
Read more about the administration and business industry.
What skills do you need to be a project coordinator?
Project coordinators must have exceptional organisational skills with a strong ability to lead workers and delegate responsibilities.
- Ability to effectively multi-task and juggle multiple responsibilities at once
- Have a keen attention to detail for ensuring the project meets all the business’ standards and goals
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to lead, guide, and delegate tasks to workers
- Organisational skills for planning out project objectives, schedules, and meetings
- Goal-driven, determined, able to meet strict deadlines and work well under pressure
- Familiar with Microsoft Office and performing digital administrative tasks