The current average salary of an
is $55,900 - 102,400 annually
What does a promotions manager do?
Promotions managers take responsibility for the development and implementation of promotion schedules designed to encourage the purchase of goods or services. Employment for promotions managers to 2019 is expected to grow strongly. Employment in this very large occupation grew very strongly over the last five years.
Read more about the administration and business industry.
What skills do you need to be a promotions manager?
Promotions managers develop strategies to promote specific products or services. They can work within an organisation or in an agency setting.
- Liaise with senior marketing and other managers to understand promotion goals
- Take a part in the development of promotional and marketing policies
- Develop promotions including deals to encourage target market purchases
- Organise and strategise to ensure promotions reach consumers in a timely manner
- Work within budgetary constraints to ensure an efficient and effective promotional service
- Ensure compliance with any legal restraints related to promotion