The current average salary of an Public Relations Manager is $64,500 - 107,100 annually
Public relations managers coordinate activities related to marketing, sales and public relations. These activities include brand management, the monitoring of sales and multi media marketing campaigns. Employment for public relations managers to 2019 is expected to experience strong growth. Employment in this very large occupation (142,500 in 2017) grew very strongly over the last five years.
Read more about the marketing industry.
Public relations managers work with clients to ensure the implementation and smooth running of an effective range of marketing and PR related tasks.
- Liaising with other managers and clients to devise marketing and public relations policies
- Being aware of the latest developments in marketing and sales technology
- Assessing and introducing new marketing and PR initiatives
- Overseeing existing marketing strategies and monitoring their effectiveness
- Managing a range of activities related to sales and sales targets
- Ensuring efficient merchandising and distribution