The current average salary of an
is $72,000 - 111,000 annually
Regional managers oversee trading and operations for locations within a given region. They work closely with general managers to ensure goals are met. Employment for regional managers to 2019 is expected to remain stable. Employment in this very large occupation fell over the last five years.
Read more about the management industry.
Regional managers oversee the work of other managers and control and organise corporate operations over a given geographical area.
- Plan and manage operational policies and strategies in a given region
- Delegate responsibilities to other managers to meet company goals
- Ensure that the required statistical reporting is completed and disseminated as appropriate
- Oversee and take responsibility for regional quality control and performance management
- Direct recruitment and training processes in response to company requirements
- Manage large budgets and be accountable for these