The current average salary of a transport services manager is $102,100 - 145,900 per annum
Service delivery managers focus on maintaining customer satisfaction by ensuring that their business services are performing at a high-quality standard. Employment for this role is expected to grow strongly to 2022, from 53,300 workers in 2017 to 59,200 by 2022. 44,000 job openings are expected over this time from workers leaving and new jobs being created.
Read more about the information technology industry.
Service delivery managers have high-level knowledge of their business product and exert excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Experienced in customer service and have exemplary communication skills for assisting clients and tending to inquiries
- A thorough knowledge of their business’ services, with an ability to identify and analyse areas for improvement
- Strong organisational skills for managing budgets and maintaining documents on client issues and inquiries
- A keen attention to detail for ensuring that all service agreements are met and all aspects are performing up to standard
- Ability to troubleshoot and identify any technical issues
- Have a personable, helpful, and patient character for maintaining positive relationships with clients