The current average salary of an
Small Business Manager
is $78,000 - 135,000 annually
Small business managers are responsible for the supervision of employees, marketing, customer service and paperwork of smaller organisations across a variety of industries. Employment for small business managers to 2019 is expected to remain stable. Employment in this very large occupation fell over the last five years.
Read more about the administration and business industry.
Small business managers coordinate the daily processes and procedures of a range of smaller organisations.
- Understand and take a role in developing company policies, strategies and procedures
- Direct the production, administration, sales and distribution of a smaller organisation
- Take responsibility for issues related to the hiring, performance management and training of company personnel
- Supervise marketing and branding operations according to sales goals
- Prepare reports including those related to budgets, profits and predictions
- Act as company representative at a range of official and promotional events