The current average salary of an Social Media Manager is $58,400 - 81,500 annually
Social media managers coordinate social media activity and assist in the development of digital marketing campaigns. Employment for social media managers to 2019 is expected to grow strongly. Employment in this very large occupation grew very strongly over the last five years.
Read more about the marketing industry.
Social media managers oversee the work of others to create, execute and analyse digital media campaigns in line with company requirements.
- Have a high level of confidence in your social media skills
- Appreciate and make effective use of the differences between social media platforms
- Understand how to use social media analytics to enhance performance
- Communicate with other managers to develop social media campaigns
- Keep a close eye on emerging trends and new technologies
- Engage in research to ensure a high level of service in this fast-paced industry