The current average salary of an
Systems Support Analyst
is $73,800 - 105,500 annually
System support analysts are responsible for analysing and ensuring that digital information systems of a company are running smoothly. Employment for this role is expected to grow moderately to 2022, from 26,100 workers in 2017 to 27,000 by 2022. 12,000 job openings are expected over this time from workers leaving and new jobs being created.
Read more about the information technology industry.
System support analysts must have a strong, thorough knowledge of the digital information systems their company uses, such as communications and payroll.
- Computer proficient and have excellent ability in providing users with technical support
- Ability to identify and evaluate any deficiencies in the IT system functionality of a business
- Strong communication skills for discussing effective solutions and areas of improvement
- Ability to train and support personnel in using company’s IT systems
- Excellent organisational skills for managing files, records, and reports
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking abilities