You might plan and monitor service delivery, recruitment and performance management of other paid or unpaid workers, while also managing risk. You might look after a specific program or project, or deal with broader management of a community-based organisation, early childhood education service, not-for-profit organisation or community centre. You could undertake a range of tasks where you use your community sector management skills to achieve results for your clients in line with the organisation's goals and strategic directions.
The standard course is conducted over a 18 month period; within a self-paced online learning environment.
Upskilled will gather information about your previous experience and skills, weekly study commitment and online learning experience to provide you with an projected duration for your course based on your individual circumstance.
Upskilled uses MyUpskilled to manage the delivery and assessment of your course. This means you can learn at your own pace.
Upskilled courses include specialised learning materials, and access to:
- Upskilled’s fully customised online learning platform, MyUpskilled
- Student Support Team
- Specialist trainers
- Video content access via:
Show Off Your Achievements with Upskilled Digital Credentials!
Students who successfully complete their qualification receive a digital badge from Upskilled to display on LinkedIn and other social media platforms, your resume and more. Our sharable badges are portable, verifiable credentials that validate your knowledge, skills and experience in the area of your studies.
Since you worked hard to earn it - why not show everyone your accomplishments?
Recognition of Prior Learning / Credit Transfer
Work experience or formal qualifications you have may count towards your course. If you have previously undertaken study at a recognised institution or have some relevant work experience, you might gain credit towards specific units in a course; shortening the time you have to study. You can send your application for Credit Transfer or RPL
during the enrolment process.
Upskilled takes evidence gathered from a variety of sources to deem a student as competent. Assessment processes might include some or all of the following:
- Recognition of Prior Learning and/or credit transfer
- summative and formative assignments
- written reports and/or portfolio assessments
- scenarios and/or case studies
- written/oral questions
- regular training and assessment contact will be maintained by Upskilled in conjunction with the participant and their employer (where applicable). Critical dates during the program will be identified for participants to ensure compliance to assessment due dates, and attendance at monthly webinars as required.