We are proud to partner with Social Media College and their award-winning and innovative online learning content - designed to ensure Upskilled students gain the essential skills and knowledge needed to establish successful careers in social media.
YouTube is a popular platform that has become a staple for generations in marketing videos to a wider audience. If you're looking to boost engagement and grow your subscriber count for your business, the YouTube Marketing
short course created by Social Media College is a perfect opportunity for you to expand your skill set and ensure that your video marketing strategies are well-executed on YouTube.
Why should you do this course?
- Learn strategies to help you increase customers and sales across YouTube
- Build video marketing campaigns that produce successful outcomes
- Optimise video content to help you boost your chances of appearing in more search results
- Jonathan Tanner, the CEO and Co-Founder of Social Media College will be your instructor. He has spent over 15 years working with over 50 businesses in helping them use social media to boost their revenue. Jonathan has worked with a wide range of startups and companies, and has a strong passion for social media marketing.
What will you learn?
- Create engaging YouTube content
- Learn how to utilise paid YouTube ads
- Learn how to record, edit and publish videos
- Find ways to grow and manage your YouTube channel
- Learn how to review and analyse data analytics
Who is this course for?
- Business owners or freelancers looking to create new opportunities and boost their online presence across YouTube.
- Agencies wanting to improve their revenue streams and nurture their YouTube channel.
- Social media influencers that want to learn how to monetise content and collaborate with businesses to grow their following count on YouTube.
- Marketing professionals who want to further their knowledge and find ways to increase their ROI for existing clients. This course can also help them advance their skills in campaign management as well as review and analyse data to target prospective customers on YouTube.
If you want to grow and scale your business on YouTube, this short course will help you deliver quality content as well as give you the skills needed to develop effective campaigns that help optimise your video content and get it to the right audience. Video marketing is here to stay so the YouTube Marketing short course can help expand your opportunities of generating more revenue and income for your business.
In just 20 hours, you can master how to effectively optimise your video content and boost your online presence on YouTube to reach new audiences and build momentum on engagement.
The duration of this course is up to 20 hours, comprising 8 modules.
As part of your studies, you'll receive one-on-one mentor support and have full access to the course for up to 6 months through Social Media College. You'll also be able to join an exclusive Facebook group where you can connect and collaborate with other social media marketers.
All activities in the YouTube Marketing course has been designed so that you can completely tailor it to your own business needs and industry.
If you successfully complete this course, you'll be able to:
- Create engaging YouTube videos
- Use paid YouTube ads
- Record, edit and publish videos
- Grow and manage your channel
- Analyse and report