How proficient do I need to be with computers to undertake an online course?
Upskilled courses are designed to be accessible by people with many levels of computing experience, from beginner to advanced.
Some computer skills you'll need
There are some basic computing skills you may need to study online:
- ability to create, save and edit documents
- ability to access and search the web
- knowledge of how to upload and save documents
Good to have skills
Some other skills that may be good to have (but might not be essential for all qualifications) include:
- participating in online discussions
- participating in online webinars
- uploading documents through websites
- compressing of image files
- creating different files types, such as Word documents and PDFs