Congratulations on starting a Social Media College short course. We’re excited that you took the big step to get Upskilled!
To help you get started we’ve put together a list of our most popular questions:
When will I gain access to the Social Media College online learning platform?
You will receive a welcome email from Social Media College within one (1) business day of purchase of your course.
In the welcome email, you will find your login details to access the course online, instructions to join the Social Media College Tribe Facebook group, and a link to book your group introduction call with the expert mentor.
Once you log in to the online platform, you can save your details for the browser to sign you in automatically every time you come back to resume the course.
How do I log into the SMC learning platform?
- Look out for your course invitation email from firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Welcome to (course name)”.
- Click on the ‘Let’s get started!’ button to be directed to the sign-in page to open the online platform.
- Enter your details (username and password) as provided in the welcome email to gain access to your course.
What if I can’t find my invitation email?
The following steps are a great way to troubleshoot finding your invitation email:
- Give it a day - First, make sure it has been at least one (1) business day since you purchased your course. If it hasn’t, you might not have received your invitation email yet.
- Re-check your inbox - Do search for an email from email@example.com with the subject line “Welcome to (course name)”. Please make sure you’re using the same email address you used to purchase the course, and check your spam folders too. A search across “all mail” can help.
- Give us a call or email Social Media College - If all else fails and you still cannot locate your invitation email, give us a call so we can help sort out the issue. You can also send an email to the Social Media College team at firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire about your login details.
Will there be an exam?
Great news! There is no exam or assessment for your Social Media College short course. There is a quiz at the end of each module for you to test your learning and understanding of the topic. This is not graded and is only a progression check. You can revisit the topic and attempt the quiz more than once, if required.
How long do I have access to my course?
You will have six (6) months unlimited access from the date of purchase.
Please note: Upskilled cannot extend your time, so please ensure you purchase when you know you have the ability to complete all modules within the time-frame. Any possible extensions by Social Media College are as per the Terms and Conditions set by Social Media College.
What are the Terms and Conditions for purchasing a short course delivered by Social Media College?
The T&Cs of your purchase are governed by Social Media College, which can be found here.
What if I have other questions about my Social Media College short course?
Please contact email@example.com or call 1300 009 924 during business hours if you have any questions regarding payment and billing.
You can reach out to the Social Media College team at firstname.lastname@example.org for any course related questions.
During your studies you will have access to unlimited one-on-one mentor support for the full six (6) months. The link to book your one-on-one mentor call will be provided within your online platform. SMC Facebook group: Social Media College Tribe is also available for you to connect with other social media marketers to ask questions, share ideas, and learn from others’ expertise.