Upskilled understands the importance of continued support, advice, and guidance throughout the learning process.
For that reason we ensure our trainers are available to provide feedback on assessments, assist in the understanding of course materials, and answer any questions you may have.
You can contact your trainer through a phone call or an e-mail as needed.
How can I get in touch online?
When you start your course, you will be introduced to your Program Coordinator (PC). Your PC is highly experienced in online training and will see you through your entire course. They will serve as your primary point of contact for all education-related enquiries.
- Throughout your course you may be introduced to other Trainers who are experts on the subject matter you are studying. However, your PC will remain your primary point of contact.
- When you submit your assessments, you will receive written feedback from an assessor. Any questions regarding your assessment or assessment feedback should be directed to your PC.
- Your PC will aim to contact you within five (5) business days of your query. Should your PC be on leave or experiencing high workloads, we will keep you informed.
- You can directly contact your PC by:
- Calling 1300 009 924 to arrange a call back; or by
- Emailing your PC
What if I need additional support?
If you require additional support with assessments or course material out of work hours, you can book an appointment with a trainer by phone or via Skype. Simply email email@example.com or call 1300 009 924 to arrange a suitable time.