Online training - access your course anytime, anywhere! Call us on 1300 009 924
Enquire now
  • What if personal circumstances affect my learning?

Should personal circumstances interfere with your progress, Upskilled's National Education and Compliance Manager is available for consultation. If your needs exceed Upskilled's support capacity, we will refer you to an appropriate external agency.

What if I need more time on an assessment?

Should you require an extension for your assessment, you can always request for one via your trainer, which will then be forwarded to the student support team.

What if I want to put my course on hold?

For deferment requests, substantial reasons must be provided, and will then be considered by the support team. These types of situations must be communicated to your trainer via the correct processes, so as to avoid any charged fees.

To find out more about your options, head to the Upskilled Student Support page and/or get in touch via

Was this answer helpful?


Enquire now

Start your next course with Upskilled. Enter your details in the form below.

*By providing your information, you agree to our Privacy Policy and to receiving email and other forms of communication from Upskilled. You are able to opt-out at any time.