The current average salary of an
Junior Brand Manager
is $57,300 - 74,000 annually
What does a junior brand manager do?
Junior brand managers create and maintain strategies designed to market brands, create brand loyalty and increase recognition. Employment for junior brand managers to 2019 is expected to grow strongly. Employment in this very large occupation grew very strongly over the last five years.
Read more about the administration and business industry.
What skills do you need to be a junior brand manager?
Junior brand managers develop strategies to increase brand awareness and marketing power. They can work within an organisation or as part of an external agency.
- Liaise with senior marketing and other managers to understand marketing goals
- Engage in research to gain relevant information including competitors, pricing and target markets
- Work with others to develop and implement branding and marketing strategies
- Allocate resources and work with others to ensure specified budgets are observed
- Present marketing and branding ideas to senior managers
- Ensure compliance with relevant legal requirements