The current average salary of an Marketing Manager is $77,000 - 121,200 annually
Marketing managers oversee, assess and refine the marketing activities of an organisation in line with company sales goals. Employment for marketing managers to 2019 is expected to grow strongly. Employment in this very large occupation grew very strongly over the last five years.
Read more about the marketing industry.
Marketing managers are responsible for the successful marketing of an organisation’s products or services.
- Liaise with other managers regarding sales objectives and targets
- Agree advertising campaigns and strategies within a given budget
- Keep up to date with current marketing practices
- Direct a range of marketing and advertising activities
- Evaluate the success of marketing campaigns using relevant data
- Coordinate research to ascertain potential future demand and trends