The current average salary of an
is $70,000 - 100,000 annually
Project analysts are responsible for researching, collecting, and analysing data for the strategic decision-making process in new project developments. Employment for this role is expected to grow to 2022, from 113,300 workers in 2017 to 121,700 by 2022. 109,000 job openings are expected over this time from workers leaving and new jobs being created.
Read more about the project management industry.
Project analysts are in charge of collecting the research and data required for developing new projects. They are innovative, strategic, and critical in their approach.
- Excellent research skills collecting the information needed to push through with new business projects
- Up-to-date with market trends, movement, and innovations
- Top-notch communication skills for presenting new ideas and strategies that can could improve current planning processes
- Excellent with managing finances and optimising the budget given
- Highly organised; will need to manage project schedules, goals, and communications between workers involved
- Excellent collaborative skills and ability maintain positive work relationships