The current average salary of an
Project Contract Manager
is $100,400 - 170,000 annually
Project contract managers act as the point of contact between companies and clients for contractual matters. Employment for this role is expected to grow moderately to 2022, from 113,300 workers in 2017 to 121,700 by 2022. 109,000 job openings are expected over this time from workers leaving and new jobs being created.
Read more about the project management industry.
Project contract managers must be highly-organised, personable, and excellent oral and written communicators.
- Have an approachable, outgoing personality as they will be liaising with clients and businesses on the regular
- Excellent writing skills for drafting new contracts
- Strong organisation skills for maintaining and keeping all the contractual documentation/records related to their project
- Ability to guide project managers and other staff in contracting practices and procedures
- Up-to-date with competition; able to ensure client satisfaction with their current contracts
- Effective problem-solvers, able to manage change and can also come up with new ideas and solutions