There are not entry requirements in the Accredited Course for this qualification.
The participants for the 10118NAT - Diploma of Social Media Marketing may be already working in Marketing or in an allied field or have expressed an interest in entering the Social Media Marketing field.
As a guide, entrants to this program may:
- have 1-2 years of experience in business or marketing roles
- hold a certificate IV in a similar discipline
- complete an interview process with a designated Upskilled representative to ascertain suitability to the program and to review your current skills and experience, as this may allow you to move through the course more quickly
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who possess a sound theoretical knowledge base in marketing and demonstrate a range of managerial skills to ensure that marketing functions are effectively conducted in an organisation or business area. Typically, they would have responsibility for the work of other staff and lead teams in conducting marketing campaigns.
These social media/digital specific job profiles include, but are not
- Marketing Manager
- Social Media Manager
- Social Media Consultant
- Social Media Strategist
- Social Media Coordinator
- Social Media / Community Manager
- Digital Marketing Strategist
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Content Marketing Manager
- Content Strategist.
To ensure participants are able to seamlessly access our online learning platform and video content, they will require access to a modern computer with high-speed internet. Participants will also need to possess basic computing skills, and may be required to complete a Language Literacy and Numeracy skills assessment before enrolment can be confirmed.