Approved Upskilled qualifications under Higher Level Skills program Queensland funding
Concession Co-Contribution Student Fee
Co-Contribution fee concessions are available if at the start of training:
- The student holds a Health Care or Pensioner Concession Card issued under Commonwealth law, or is the partner or a dependant of a person who holds a Health Care or Pensioner Concession Card and is named on the card;
- The student provides the Upskilled with an official form under Commonwealth law confirming that the student, his or her partner, or the person of whom the student is a dependant, is entitled to concessions under a Health Care or Pensioner Concession Card;
- The student is an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander;
- The student has a disability; or
- The student is an adult prisoner
Your Education Consultant will be able to determine your eligibility for a concession based on the information you provide in the enrolment pack and will advise if a course fee or part fee applies.
Upskilled strives to ensure our website contains the most up-to-date information at all times. However, due to the limited and rapidly shifting nature of government funding availability, a course listed on this page may not have funded places available at the time of your enquiry. Upskilled cannot guarantee the availability of government funding for any course.
If the course you are interested in is not listed above, please contact us to discuss our other payment options.