This course uses a blend of vendor specific, vendor neutral, and trainer-developed materials.
The standard course is conducted over a 12 month period; within a self-paced online learning environment.
Upskilled will gather information about your previous experience and skills, weekly study commitment and online learning experience to provide you with an projected duration for your course based on your individual circumstance.
Upskilled uses MyUpskilled to manage the delivery and assessment of your course. This means you can learn at your own pace.
||Vendor Neutral Courses
- MCSA: Windows 10 – Installing and Configuring Windows 10; and Configuring Windows Devices
- MTA: IT Infrastructure – Networking Fundamentals
- MTA: IT Infrastructure – Windows Server Administration Fundamentals
- MTA: IT Infrastructure – Security Fundamentals
- Writing Research Papers
- Intro to Computer Servers and Networks
- Setting up a Small-Office Network
- Windows Server 2012 R2: File System and Storage
- Introduction to Testing
- Ethics in Leadership
- Introduction to Copyright
- Project Management
- Introduction to Client Training
- ITIL Foundations
- Intro Computers Servers and Networks
- Privacy, Ethics in IT and Copyright
- Environmental Procedures
- Business Needs Analysis
- Translate Business Needs
- Enterprise Strategic Planning
- Writing Technical Documentation
- Introduction to Project Management Principles
- Client Training
- Work Health and Safety
- Providing Support 1 and 2
- The ITL Framework
* Vendor exams are not included in the Upskilled course