There are no entry requirements listed in the training package for this qualification.
The participants for the BSB42415 - Certificate IV in Marketing and Communication may be employees working in Marketing or in a related field.
As a guide, entrants to this program may:
- have completed year 12 in compulsory education
- hold a certificate II or III in a similar discipline
- have some work history in an associated field
- complete an interview process with a designated Upskilled representative to ascertain suitability to the program and to review your current skills and experience, as this may allow you to move through the course more quickly
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who use well-developed marketing skills and a broad knowledge base in a wide variety of marketing contexts. They apply solutions to a defined range of unpredictable problems, and analyse and evaluate information from a variety of sources. They may provide leadership and guidance to others with some limited responsibility for the output of others, however they typically report to a more senior marketing practitioner.
- direct marketing officer
- market research assistant
- marketing coordinator
- marketing officer
- public relations officer.
To ensure participants are able to seamlessly access our online learning platform and video content, they will require access to a modern computer with high-speed internet. Participants will also need to possess basic computing skills, and may be required to complete a Language Literacy and Numeracy skills assessment before enrolment can be confirmed.