This qualification will set you up with a variety of essential skills that will make you indispensable to a workplace, in a business setting. Build your confidence and capability across a range of business administration fundamentals; such as leadership, organisation, developing complex documents and implementing professional workplace systems. Enhance your resume and get the skills that every administration worker needs. This qualification is relevant to many types of workplaces.
The standard course is conducted over a 12 month period; within a self-paced online learning environment.
Upskilled will gather information about your previous experience and skills, weekly study commitment and online learning experience to provide you with an projected duration for your course based on your individual circumstance.
Upskilled uses MyUpskilled to manage the delivery and assessment of your course. This means you can learn at your own pace.
Upskilled courses include specialised learning materials, and access to:
- Upskilled’s fully customised online learning platform, MyUpskilled
- Student Support services
- your trainer via the trainer/student messaging system
- webinars; both live and recorded sessions
- video content access via:
12-Month free AIOP Membership for Upskilled students
Upskilled students who enrol in this qualification will be eligible for a free 12-month AOIP Student Membership, and will enjoy the following benefits:
- Professional Development Opportunities and Seminars
- Networking Opportunities
- Access to an online network of like-minded professionals (various social media platforms such as LinkedIn and Facebook)
- Enhancement of the profession and the ability to use post nominals
- Webinars (quarterly)
- National Conference
- Networking Events
Recognition of Prior Learning / Credit Transfer
Work experience or formal qualifications you have may count towards your course. If you have previously undertaken study at a recognised institution or have some relevant work experience, you might gain credit towards specific units in a course; shortening the time you have to study. You can send your application for Credit Transfer or RPL
during the enrolment process.
Upskilled takes evidence gathered from a variety of sources to deem a student as competent. Assessment processes might include some or all of the following:
- Recognition of Prior Learning and/or credit transfer
- summative and formative assignments
- written reports and/or portfolio assessments
- scenarios and/or case studies
- written/oral questions
- regular training and assessment contact will be maintained by Upskilled in conjunction with the participant and their employer (where applicable). Critical dates during the program will be identified for participants to ensure compliance to assessment due dates, and attendance at monthly webinars as required.