Addresses the skills and knowledge required to develop and maintain effective work relationships and networks; to establish, maintain and improve client relationships; and to actively participate in networks to support key business outcomes. This module covers relationship building and negotiation skills as commonly required by workers within an organisation
Sounds just like the course you're after? Speak with a career consultant to discover what it's like to study the Effective Networking – send us an enquiry and we'll get in touch.
Upskilled uses a customised online Learning Management System to manage the delivery of learning resources. The program is self paced and requires the participant to interact with the online learning materials and undertake a certain degree of self-directed learning.
Students are assigned a Trainer who will mark assessments and provide support throughout the course. Short courses which are assessed and map towards one of Upskilled’s qualifications will count as Credit Transfer towards that qualification. A Statement of Attainment will be issued after the successful completion of an Assessed Short Course.
There are no formal pre-requisites for this short course
|Unit Code||Unit Description|
Build client relationships and business networks
At the conclusion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Develop and maintain business networks
- Establish and maintain business relationships
- Develop interpersonal communication with clients
- Maintain and improve ongoing relationships with clients
- Certificate IV in Frontline Management (BSB40807)
- Certificate IV in Business Administration (BSB40507)
- Certificate IV in Human Resources (BSB41007)
- Certificate IV in Business (BSB50207)
- Certificate IV in Occupational Health and Safety (BSB41407)
- Certificate IV in Business Sales (BSB40610)
- Certificate IV in Small Business Management (BSB40407)
- BSBREL401A Establish networks
- BSBREL402A Build client relationships and business networks
Choose between assessed and non-assessed options, paid as a single upfront payment
|$780 plus GST||N/A|