The current average salary of an
Community Services Case Manager
is $60,000 - $78,000 annually
Case managers offer guidance and support to people with a range of physical, circumstantial or mental health issues. They work closely with other support and health providers. Employment for case managers to 2019 is expected to grow very strongly. Employment in this very large occupation grew moderately over the last five years.
Read more about the community services industry.
Case managers offer support and guidance in a range of fields as well as acting as a coordinator for the support services involved in individual cases.
- Have a working knowledge of the help and support available to people in a range of situations
- Work closely with a number of support and health providers to ensure access to the required level of support
- Create and work with treatment plans to support recovery and improvement
- Manage and organise a multiple client caseload
- Organise meetings, prepare funding submissions and keep accurate records
- Ensure compliance with relevant statutory requirements