These qualifications combine what you need to know about project management practice with essential leadership and management skills. You’ll graduate with career-ready qualifications so you can hit the ground running in a new or current role. The dual-delivery, online study mode gives you the chance to learn the enhanced qualifications you need in a time efficient, self-paced format. Study these qualifications while you continue with your current job requirements, and balance study with work.
The packaged course is conducted over a 12 month period; within a self-paced online learning environment.
Upskilled will gather information about your previous experience and skills, weekly study commitment and online learning experience to provide you with an projected duration for your course based on your individual circumstance.
Upskilled uses MyUpskilled to manage the delivery and assessment of your course. This means you can learn at your own pace.
There are no formal entry requirements for these qualifications.
Students will need access to a computer, and the internet, and have basic computing skills. A Language Literacy and Numeracy skills assessment may be required before enrolment can be confirmed.
Preferred pathways for candidates considering this qualification may include:
- Demonstrated vocational experience in a range of work environments within a project management role
- Successful completion of a Certificate III or a Certificate IV in a related field of study
To ensure participants are able to seamlessly access our online learning platform and video content, they will require access to a modern computer with high-speed internet. Participants will also need to possess basic computing skills, and may be required to complete a Language Literacy and Numeracy skills assessment before enrolment can be confirmed.
Upskilled courses include specialised learning materials, and access to:
- Upskilled’s fully customised online learning platform, MyUpskilled
- Student Support services
- your trainer via the trainer/student messaging system
- online tutorials
- video content access via:
Work experience or formal qualifications you have may count towards your course. If you have previously undertaken study at a recognised institution or have some relevant work experience, you might gain credit towards specific units in a course; shortening the time you have to study. You can send your application for Credit Transfer or RPL
during the enrolment process.
Upskilled takes evidence gathered from a variety of sources to deem a student as competent. Assessment processes might include some or all of the following:
- Recognition of Prior Learning and/or credit transfer
- summative and formative assignments
- written reports and/or portfolio assessments
- scenarios and/or case studies
- written/oral questions
- regular training and assessment contact will be maintained by Upskilled in conjunction with the participant and their employer (where applicable). Critical dates during the program will be identified for participants to ensure compliance to assessment due dates, and attendance at monthly webinars as required.