Upskilled recently added to its articulation with Flinders University by signing an agreement with Griffith University which will provide any Upskilled student who completes a range of our Business and IT Diplomas with guaranteed credit transfer towards Griffith Universities Bachelor of Business and Bachelor of Information Technology.
Students wanting to go on and complete a Bachelor of Business at Griffith University (Available at the Gold Coast, Nathan and Logan campuses and through Open Universities Australia) will be awarded 40CP of credit transfer if they complete the following Diplomas with Upskilled:
- Diploma of Management
- Diploma of Business Administration
- Diploma of Business
- Diploma of Project Management
- Diploma of Occupational Health and Safety
- Diploma of Human Resources Management
Any Upskilled students wanting to complete the Griffith University Bachelor of Information Technology (Available at the Nathan and Gold Coast Campuses) will be awarded 60-70CP of credit transfer upon completion of the following IT Diplomas:
- Diplomaof IT (General)
- Diploma of IT (Systems Administration)
- Diploma of IT (Database Design and Development)
- Diploma of IT (Networking)
- Diploma of IT (Project Management)
- Diploma of IT (Software Development)
- Diploma of IT (System Analysis and Design)
- Diploma of IT (Website Development)
This agreement is great for Upskilled students as it provides priority entry and a guaranteed credit transfer. Upskilled is in the process of finalising a number of other articulation agreements with Universities across Australia.
Full details of these arrangements are now listed in the University's Credit Precedent and Articulation Database located at www.griffith.edu.au/credit.
For more information please email email@example.com or Call 1300 009 924.