The Certificate IV in Business Administration is delivered by expert trainers in one of three delivery methods: online, classroom, or blended.
The online training program is our most popular delivery method and provides access to a fully customised e-learning environment, MyUpskilled. MyUpskilled includes powerpoint resources, reading materials, discussion boards, forums, access to assessments, resources, videos (including access to the Lynda.com video training library) and blogs. The course is conducted over a 12 month period with one unit of competency expected to be completed each month.
Classroom and Blended delivery formats are also available, but subject to minimum numbers. Please contact our Education managers to find out more about our face-to-face options.
All students will be provided with the textbook Management: Theory and Practice, Kris Cole (2012), Pearson Education Australia and Smallprint Learner Guides for the units that are not covered by this text which include: BSBINM401, BSBADM405, BSBADM406 and BSBWRT401.
- Access to fully customised online learning platform, MyUpskilled
- Access to the Student Support Services (Helpdesk) where students can receive support and assistance in the use of the LMS as well as any administration enquiries
- Regular contact with their trainer via email, telephone and/or LMS communication tools
- Trainer/Student Messaging System
- Unlimited access to world leading video training provider Lynda.com
- Access to Upskilled's Student Rewards Program
There are no formal prerequisites for this qualification.
This qualification is suited to participants who possess a sufficient grasp of the English language, adequate levels of intelligence, and appropriate attitude and motivation to enable them to undertake the demands of a Diploma level qualification.
- English language proficiency (Year 12 English or equivalent); OR
- Obtain a Certificate III before enrolling in a Certificate IV level qualification, OR
- Demonstrate appropriate academic standing or workplace experience for the chosen qualification
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
RPL is available for each unit of competency based on relevant workplace experience, formal training, or other expertise. To apply for RPL, please submit documentation in portfolio form for evaluation by Upskilled assessors.
A student is deemed competent when all relevant evidence is gathered. Upskilled is receptive to evidence gathered from a variety of sources including our own assessment processes. Upskilled assessment processes include:
- Recognition of Prior Learning/Credit Transfer
- Written/Oral Questions
- Written reports/Portfolio Assessments
- Scenarios/Case Studies
Regular training and assessment contact will be maintained by Upskilled in conjunction with the participant and their employer (where applicable). Critical dates during the program will be identified for participants to ensure compliance to assessment due dates and attendance at classroom sessions/monthly webinars as required.