Over a 12 month period, students will be trained in areas of client relationship building, customer service strategies, planning sales prospects, and implementing effective sales plans and solutions. The knowledge covered during this program is applicable to sales professionals within any industry sector. Qualified students can seek employment opportunities in roles such as a sales agent, consultant, and representative.
The standard course is conducted over a 12 month period; within a self-paced online learning environment.
Upskilled will gather information about your previous experience and skills, weekly study commitment and online learning experience to provide you with an projected duration for your course based on your individual circumstance.
Upskilled uses MyUpskilled to manage the delivery and assessment of your course. This means you can learn at your own pace.
There are no entry requirements listed in the training package for this qualification.
The participants for the BSB40615 - Certificate IV in Business Sales may be working in a position in a Sales environment, or similar.
As a guide, entrants to this program may:
- have completed year 12 in compulsory education
- hold a certificate II or III in a similar discipline
- have some work history in an associated field
- complete an interview process with a designated Upskilled representative to ascertain suitability to the program and to review your current skills and experience, as this may allow you to move through the course more quickly
This qualification is suitable for individuals with well-developed sales skills across a range of business sales contexts. They may problem-solve, provide leadership to others and analyse a range of information. Typically, people in this role would report to a more senior business sales practitioner.
To ensure participants are able to seamlessly access our online learning platform and video content, they will require access to a modern computer with high-speed internet. Participants will also need to possess basic computing skills, and may be required to complete a Language Literacy and Numeracy skills assessment before enrolment can be confirmed.
Upskilled courses include specialised learning materials, and access to:
- Upskilled’s fully customised online learning platform, MyUpskilled
- Student Support services
- your trainer via the trainer/student messaging system
- webinars; both live and recorded sessions
- video content access via:
Work experience or formal qualifications you have may count towards your course. If you have previously undertaken study at a recognised institution or have some relevant work experience, you might gain credit towards specific units in a course; shortening the time you have to study. You can send your application for Credit Transfer or RPL
during the enrolment process.
Upskilled takes evidence gathered from a variety of sources to deem a student as competent. Assessment processes might include some or all of the following:
- Recognition of Prior Learning and/or credit transfer
- summative and formative assignments
- written reports and/or portfolio assessments
- scenarios and/or case studies
- written/oral questions
- regular training and assessment contact will be maintained by Upskilled in conjunction with the participant and their employer (where applicable). Critical dates during the program will be identified for participants to ensure compliance to assessment due dates, and attendance at monthly webinars as required.