This comprehensive diploma will teach you how to manage diverse lending portfolios; including commercial, plant and equipment loans. In addition to this, you’ll learn essential business management skills relating to local area marketing and risk management. On top of the fundamentals, this nationally recognised diploma covers how to build and retain a client base, along with the key elements of business management and growth planning.
The course material covers finance and mortgage fundamentals including:
- Prepare loan applications on behalf of finance or mortgage broking clients
- Present broking options to clients
- Implement complex loan structures
- Comply with financial services legislation and industry codes of practice
- Develop and monitor policies and procedures
- Settle applications and loan arrangements in the finance and mortgage broking industry