The fundamentals of project management, leadership, business analysis, and communication skills will be covered by this course, along with technical training in the planning and direction of complex ICT projects. Students will also learn how to manage the quality of ICT projects and maintain innovation and continuous improvement. At the end of this course, individuals should be able to find employment opportunities in senior ICT roles such as business development manager, software manager, knowledge management analyst, and more.
This program has been created with a blend of vendor specific, vendor neutral, and trainer developed materials. Vendor training is recognised internationally as an industry benchmark for product specific training.
The standard course is conducted over a 12 month period; within a self-paced online learning environment.
Upskilled will gather information about your previous experience and skills, weekly study commitment and online learning experience to provide you with an projected duration for your course based on your individual circumstance.
Upskilled uses MyUpskilled to manage the delivery and assessment of your course. This means you can learn at your own pace.
Vendor Neutral Courses
- MCSA: Windows Server – Installing and Configuring Windows Server; and Administering Windows Server; and Configuring Windows Server
- MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure – MCSA: Cloud Platform; and Configuring and Deploying a Private Cloud
- Project Management
- ITIL Foundations
- Business Analysis
- Communication skills
- Change Management
- Privacy, Ethics and Copyright
- Business Needs
*vendor exams are not included in the Upskilled course
Upskilled courses include specialised learning materials, and access to:
- Upskilled’s fully customised online learning platform, MyUpskilled
- Student Support services
- your trainer via the trainer/student messaging system
- webinars; both live and recorded sessions
- video content access via:
Recognition of Prior Learning / Credit Transfer
Work experience or formal qualifications you have may count towards your course. If you have previously undertaken study at a recognised institution or have some relevant work experience, you might gain credit towards specific units in a course; shortening the time you have to study. You can send your application for Credit Transfer or RPL
during the enrolment process.
Upskilled takes evidence gathered from a variety of sources to deem a student as competent. Assessment processes might include some or all of the following:
- Recognition of Prior Learning and/or credit transfer
- summative and formative assignments
- written reports and/or portfolio assessments
- scenarios and/or case studies
- written/oral questions
- regular training and assessment contact will be maintained by Upskilled in conjunction with the participant and their employer (where applicable). Critical dates during the program will be identified for participants to ensure compliance to assessment due dates, and attendance at monthly webinars as required.