This course uses a blend of vendor specific, vendor neutral, and trainer-developed materials.
The standard course is conducted over a 12 month period; within a self-paced online learning environment.
Upskilled will gather information about your previous experience and skills, weekly study commitment and online learning experience to provide you with an projected duration for your course based on your individual circumstance.
Upskilled uses MyUpskilled to manage the delivery and assessment of your course. This means you can learn at your own pace.
||Vendor Neutral Courses
- MCSA: Windows client
- MTA: Networking Fundamentals
- MTA: Windows Server Administration Fundamentals
- MTA: Security Fundamentals
- Unity Fundamentals
- Writing Research Papers
- Computer Literacy for Windows
- Computer Security and Internet Safety Fundamentals
- Comp TIA A+
- Introduction to Customer Services
- Up and Running with Wireless Networking
- Setting Up a Small Office Networking
- Writing in the Workplace
- Introduction to Client Training
- Workplace Communication
- Client Training
- Environmental Procedures in the Workplace
- Work Health and Safety
* Vendor exams are not included in the Upskilled course