Students will learn to facilitate business analysis and integrate sustainability in the planning and design of ICT projects. The course will also train them to manage various ICT services; develop cloud computing business strategies; and project and change management skills. Qualified individuals will be able to find opportunities in roles such as an information systems manager, information technology manager, chief information officer, and more.
This course uses a blend of vendor specific, vendor neutral, and trainer-developed materials.
The standard course is conducted over a 12 month period; within a self-paced online learning environment.
Upskilled will gather information about your previous experience and skills, weekly study commitment and online learning experience to provide you with an projected duration for your course based on your individual circumstance.
Upskilled uses MyUpskilled to manage the delivery and assessment of your course. This means you can learn at your own pace.
|Vendor Neutral Courses
- Business Analysis Fundamentals
- Business Analyst Insights
- Management Skills
- Leadership Skills
- Project Management
- Up and Running with Google Cloud Platform
- Change Management
- Sustainability Integration
* Vendor exams are not included in the Upskilled course
Entry to this qualification is limited to those who:
Have completed a Bachelor degree in related fields of study.
Have completed a Diploma or Advanced Diploma qualification in related fields of study and 2 years equivalent full-time relevant workplace experience at a significant level of leadership and management responsibility and/or complexity in an enterprise.
Three years equivalent full-time relevant workplace experience at a significant level of leadership and management responsibility and/or complexity in an enterprise.
Target audience for this program is existing ICT Managers who wish to further develop, or formalise their skills by gaining a Graduate Certificate in in Information Technology and Strategic Management.
This program would also suit students wishing to gain entry to a higher-level University in an ICT or Management discipline.
To ensure participants are able to seamlessly access our online learning platform and video content, they will require access to a modern computer with high-speed internet. Participants will also need to possess basic computing skills, and may be required to complete a Language Literacy and Numeracy skills assessment before enrolment can be confirmed.
Upskilled courses include specialised learning materials, and access to:
- Upskilled’s fully customised online learning platform, MyUpskilled
- Student Support services
- your trainer via the trainer/student messaging system
- webinars; both live and recorded sessions
- video content access via:
Recognition of Prior Learning / Credit Transfer
Work experience or formal qualifications you have may count towards your course. If you have previously undertaken study at a recognised institution or have some relevant work experience, you might gain credit towards specific units in a course; shortening the time you have to study. You can send your application for Credit Transfer or RPL
during the enrolment process.
Upskilled takes evidence gathered from a variety of sources to deem a student as competent. Assessment processes might include some or all of the following:
- Recognition of Prior Learning and/or credit transfer
- summative and formative assignments
- written reports and/or portfolio assessments
- scenarios and/or case studies
- written/oral questions
- regular training and assessment contact will be maintained by Upskilled in conjunction with the participant and their employer (where applicable). Critical dates during the program will be identified for participants to ensure compliance to assessment due dates, and attendance at monthly webinars as required.