Being responsible for the progression of employees through further education and training can be daunting but not for those equipped with concrete education and training themselves. The right qualification can help you get there while teaching you the necessary skills and knowledge along the way. Introducing the Graduate Diploma of Management (Learning), the pinnacle qualification for those in charge of the learning needs of organisations or education institutes.
Sounds just like the course you're after? Speak with a career consultant to discover what it's like to study the Graduate Diploma of Management (Learning) (BSB80615) – send us an enquiry and we'll get in touch.
The Graduate Diploma of Management (Learning) is focused on the complexities and uncertainties in management environments within the education realm, or the education and training efforts of an enterprise. The course is structured around developing autonomy, ability to respond on a dime and organisational management in order to help a corporation or education institute meet their learning needs.
This course is best suited for those already working in the management team of an organisation or wishing to take the next step in their career and push forward for a promotion.
The course is delivered online by expert trainers through our tailor-made online learning platform, MyUpskilled.
- Access to fully customised online learning platform, MyUpskilled
- Access to the Student Support Services (Helpdesk) where students can receive support and assistance in the use of MyUpskilled as well as any administration enquiries
- Regular contact with their trainer via email, telephone and/or MyUpskilled communication tools
- Trainer/Student Messaging System
- Unlimited access to world leading video training provider Lynda.com
- Access to Upskilled's Student Rewards Program
The online training program is our most popular delivery method and provides access to a fully customised e-learning environment, MyUpskilled. MyUpskilled includes powerpoint resources, reading materials, discussion boards, forums, access to assessments, resources, videos (including access to the Lynda.com video training library) and blogs. The course is conducted over a 12 month period with units of competency expected to be completed on a regular basis throughout the course.
Classroom and Blended delivery formats are also available, but subject to minimum numbers. Please contact our Education managers to find out more about our face-to-face options.
Entry to this qualification is limited to those who:
- Have completed a Diploma or Advanced Diploma qualification in related fields of study and 3 years equivalent full-time relevant workplace experience at a significant level of leadership and management responsibility and/or complexity in an enterprise; OR
- Have completed a Bachelor degree in related fields of study and 2 years equivalent full-time relevant workplace experience at a significant level of leadership and management responsibility and/or complexity in an enterprise; OR
- Have five years equivalent full-time relevant workplace experience at a significant level of leadership and management responsibility and/or complexity in an enterprise.
Recognition of Prior Learning
If you have previously undertaken tertiary study at a recognised institution or even have some relevant work experience, you may be exempted from specific units in a course. Application for Credit Transfer or RPL must be submitted prior to enrolment, or along with your Enrolment Form. Please note that you will not be able to apply for CT or RPL after admission and enrolment into a course.
A student is deemed competent when all relevant evidence is gathered. Upskilled is receptive to evidence gathered from a variety of sources including our own assessment processes. Upskilled assessment processes include:
- Recognition of Prior Learning/Credit Transfer
- Written/Oral Questions
- Written reports/Portfolio Assessments
- Scenarios/Case Studies
Regular training and assessment contact will be maintained by Upskilled in conjunction with the participant and their employer (where applicable). Critical dates during the program will be identified for participants to ensure compliance to assessment due dates and attendance at classroom sessions/monthly webinars as required.
The Graduate Diploma of Management covers 8 units of competency as outlined in the Business Services Training Package. All units are required to be completed in order to obtain the graduate certificate.
|BSBINN801||Lead innovative thinking and practice|
|BSBRES801||Initiate and lead applied research|
|BSBLDR801||Lead personal and strategic transformation|
|BSBLED802||Lead learning strategy implementation|
|TAELED804||Review enterprise e-learning systems and solutions implementation|
|BSBLED805||Plan and implement a mentoring program|
|BSBLDR805||Lead and influence change|
|TAELED803||Implement improved learning practice|
Successful graduates of this course are well placed to pursue learning management positions in an array of industries and sectors, particularly for education institutes like RTO's or within the education and training departments of entities or multinationals.
Flexible Payment Options
Upskilled offers three flexible payment options for our students. Enquire now for more information on payment methods and government funding.
Save 15% ($1,875) when paying upfront through Upskilled.
Total course cost: $10,625
Interest free payments
No deposit, no interest to pay for 24 months with ZipMoney. Get started for just $121 a week.
Total course cost: $12,500
No government funding available