The Graduate Diploma of Strategic Leadership reflects the role of individuals who apply advanced knowledge and skills in a range of strategic leadership and management positions.
This course applies to anyone functioning in a high level position within a business in any industry looking to either solidify their strategic leadership skills or take the next step on the leadership ladder.
Perfect for individuals who are responsible for a other employers and who are held accountable in a leadership and or management capacity, the course material covers decision making, autonomy and strategic judgement.
The online training program is our most popular delivery method and provides access to a fully customised e-learning environment, MyUpskilled. MyUpskilled includes powerpoint resources, reading materials, discussion boards, forums, access to assessments, resources, videos (including access to the Lynda.com video training library) and blogs. The course is conducted over a 12 month period with one unit of competency expected to be completed each month.
Online Learning offers participants a unique combination of e-learning methodologies that are fully supported and highly integrated:
- Study when it suits – with no set class timetable, you can study when and where you like, tailoring your education to suit lifestyle, family, and employment commitments
- Personal support – you'll be guided through your studies via an interactive, web-based educational experience. Our participants receive the same high level of support as an on-campus student, maximising chances of success
- Structured learning – regular timed intakes mean you can look forward to a structured learning environment. This ensures continuous progression via the benefits of flexible Online Learning
- Full access to resources – detailed course materials, student email, forums, live chat, recorded lectures, quizzes and assessments, links to external resource materials and videos.
- Access to Upskilled's Student Rewards Program
- Unlimited access to world leading video training provider Lynda.com
This course is delivered online over a duration of 12-18 months.
This qualification is suited to participants who possess a sufficient grasp of the English language, and appropriate attitude and motivation to enable them to undertake the demands of a Diploma level qualification including these entry requirements:
- Completion of a Diploma of Advanced Diploma qualification in related fields of study and 3 years equivalent full-time relevant workplace experience at a significant level of leadership and amanagement responsibility; OR
- Completion of a Bachelor Degree in a related field of study and 2 years equivalent full-time relevant experience at a significant level of leadership and management responsibility, OR
- Have five years equivalent full-time relevant workplace experience at a significant level of leadership and management responsibility and/or complexity in an enterprise
Students will be required to have regular access to a computer and internet access to complete this course.
A student is deemed competent when all relevant evidence is gathered. Upskilled is receptive to evidence gathered from a variety of sources including our own assessment processes. Upskilled assessment processes include:
- Recognition of Prior Learning/Credit Transfer
- Written/Oral Questions
- Written reports/Portfolio Assessments
- Scenarios/Case Studies
Regular training and assessment contact will be maintained by Upskilled in conjunction with the participant and their employer (where applicable). Critical dates during the program will be identified for participants to ensure compliance to assessment due dates and attendance at classroom sessions/monthly webinars as required.
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
RPL is available for each unit of competency based on relevant workplace experience, formal training, or other expertise. To apply for RPL, please submit documentation in portfolio form for evaluation by Upskilled assessors.