Addresses the skills and knowledge required to organise meetings: arrangement-making, participant liaison, and the development / distribution of related documentation. The module’s focus on domestic and overseas business travel encompasses associated itineraries, booking travel and accommodation, preparing travel documentation, and making travel arrangements.
Sounds just like the course you're after? Speak with a career consultant to discover what it's like to study the Business meetings and travel – send us an enquiry and we'll get in touch.
Upskilled uses a customised online Learning Management System to manage the delivery of learning resources. The program is self paced and requires the participant to interact with the online learning materials and undertake a certain degree of self-directed learning.
Students are assigned a Trainer who will mark assessments and provide support throughout the course. Short courses which are assessed and map towards one of Upskilled’s qualifications will count as Credit Transfer towards that qualification. A Statement of Attainment will be issued after the successful completion of an Assessed Short Course.
There are no formal pre-requisites for this short course
|Unit Code||Unit Description|
|BSBADM406B||Organise business travel|
At the conclusion of this course, participants will be able to
- Make arrangements for meetings (venue, documentation, etc.)
- Record and produce minutes of meeting
- Organise business itinerary for domestic and overseas travel
- Make travel arrangements (bookings, travel docs, confirmations etc.)
- Check and confirm methods of payment
- Certificate IV in Business Administration (BSB40507)
- Certificate IV in Human Resources (BSB41007)
- Certificate IV in Business Sales (BSB40610)
- Certificate IV in Business (BSB40207)
- BSBADM405B Organise meetings
- BSBADM406B Organise business travel
Choose between assessed and non-assessed options, paid as a single upfront payment
|$780 plus GST||$390 plus GST|